From the list of publications, I could determine that my main research areas are:
- geometric modelling,
- haptic rendering,
- 3D scanning, and its application to cultural heritage,
- new technologies applied to the historical and cultural heritage.
Professional and management experience
- 2019-2020 , Deputy Director of Entrepreneurship at University of Granada
- 2016-2019 , Coordinator of Centres for Entrepreneurship, at General Coordination for Entrepreneurship of the University of Granada (UGRemprendedora)
- 2010- , Associate professor at Software Engineering Dept. of the University of Granada
- 2004-2010, lecturer at Software Engineering Dept. of the University of Granada
- 2003, lecturer at Computer Sciences Dept. of the University of Jaén
- 2011- , member of spanish chapter of Eurographics’ Executive Commitee
- 2011-2017, secretary of Eurographics, spanish chapter
- 2005-2016, Assistant Treasurer of Eurographics (European Association for Computer Graphics)
- 2005-2016, member of the Eurographics‘ Executive Board and Executive Committee
- 2008-2011, member of the CAA’s Steering Commitee (Association of Computer Applications in Archaeology)
- GCH2020, XVIII Eurographics Workshop on Graphics and Cultural Heritage (co-chair)
- VCBM2018, VIII Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biomedicine (co-chair)
- CEIG2017, XXVII Congreso Español de Informática Gráfica (programme co-chair)
- CEIG2014, XXIV Congreso Español de Informática Gráfica (chair)
- CAA2010, XXXVIII Annual Conference on Computer Applications in Archaeology, Granada sept. 2010 (chair)
- EG2003, XXIV Eurographics Conference, Granada sept. 2003 (member of organizing commitee)
- 2007- , Founder of AgeO, a spin-off company of the Universidad de Granada
- 2007- , research assistant of AgeO, leading several website development and 3D scanning projects
- 2003- , more than 20 R+D contracts with private and public entities.
- 2008, Ph. D. in Software engineering, by the Universidad de Granada. “BP-Octree: una jerarquía de planos envolventes”. Qualification: Sobresaliente cum laude.
- 1999-2001 Master in Software Engineering, Universidad de Granada
- 1996-1999 Bachelor in Management Informatics, Universidad de Granada. Best qualification Award.